- Radio Control Helicopters
- 9104 3CH Metal Helicopter w/ Built-in Gyro
9104 3CH Metal Helicopter w/ Built-in Gyro
*WHAT DOES THE GYRO DO?
The gyro is an essential component in many RC helicopters. Gyros in RC helicopters are most commonly used to control unwanted movement on the yaw axis. When an RC helicopter rotates on its yaw axis, the direction the nose points (the heading) changes. The yaw gyro�s job is to sense any undesired rotation around the yaw axis (clockwise or counter clockwise rotation when viewed from above), and to automatically correct the orientation of the RC helicopter. Without a yaw gyro, even if the RC helicopter was trimmed out to fly straight initially, it would eventually begin to drift and rotate right or left. Normal maneuvering of the RC helicopter and external forces can result in undesired yaw rotation. When this occurs, the gyroscope senses this change in yaw and corrects it. This results in stable flight for the RC helicopter and no undesired changes in yaw.
It is the second 3 Channel helicopter, following the DH-9100, with single blade (not coaxial). Normal 3 Channel Helicopters needs a Coaxial Structure to maintain the stability, but this Double Horse 9100 does not need it! It can hover well by just single blade! Equipped with servo, helps this single blade helicopter to control moving position to result best balance! Ally metal parts are added to the main rotor head that makes it even more durable!
- Size: 71cm
- Plane weight: 480g
- Main rotor diameter: 490mm
- Tail rotor diameter: 90mm
- Range: About 30m or below
- Flight duration: Approx 8-10min
- Charging time: About 1.5 hours
- Battery: 7.4v 1300mah li-poly
- Transmitter battery: 3x1.2V AA(not included)
- Function: Forward / backward / up / down / left or right rotation
- Helicopter x 1
- Remote Controller x 1
- Charger x 1
- Balance Charger Box x 1
- Spare Main Blade x 1 Pair
- Spare Tail Rotor Blade x 1